- New Patient Form This link provides access to our new patient form. New patients are encouraged to print this form and fill it out before coming in for your first appointment. Many patients find it more convienient to fill out the form in the comfort and privacy of their home.
- WebMD This site provides medical information and services for consumers, physicians, and other health providers.
- eMedicine Health A consumer health site with more than 5500 pages of health content, this site contains articles written by physicians for patients and consumers.
- Mayo Clinic This is the website of the Mayo Clinic and provides a variety of health related information.
- American Heart Association Terrific resource on heart health and health lifestyles.
- American Diabetes Association An excellent resource link for diabetes and its management.
- National Institute of Health
- Information about the Flu
- Healthfinder.gov Sponsored by the US Health Service, this website provides health information for all ages.
- American Cancer Society
- InteliHealth Access to a health library, consumer and medical journal abstracts, as well as drug databases.
- Medline Plus Up-to-date health information from the world's largest medical library, the National Library of Medicine of the National Institutes of Health.
- The Nutrition Source Maintained by the Department of Nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health, The Nutrition Source offers clear tips for healthy eating.
- Traveler’s Health Travel information, including travel health tips and recommended immunizations provided by The Center for Disease Control.